Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 1 of Edmonton Fan Expo

It was day one at the Edmonton Fan Expo. I only sold one book, but many of the Artists around me said it was slow for them too. Tomorrow, Saturday, is a whole new ball of wax & could potentially be quite busy.
I got to meet Jim Beaver (Bobby from Supernatural), & Grant Imahara (MythBusters & Geoff Peterson's creator from the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson).
Then I met the very awesome Garrett Wang (Ensign Kim of Star Trek: Voyager), followed him on Twitter & got to sneak a selfie.
Beside him was Dwight Schultz (A-Team, Star Trek: TNG) & he was great to meet too. He saw I was an Artist & asked me about my work so I told him about my book & he said he may try to visit the artists area & say hello. *fingers crossed*

The Northern Alberta Lego Users group was there and had a killer setup.

Some cool Cosplay:
Beast

R2!

Wolverine 

Awesome Red Skull

Chewie!

Cute Thor.

Game o'Thrones lady

Dead or Alive, you're coming with me. Robocop!

Cute Minion.

Dunno where he's from, but he was cool.

Saturday should be busier, we'll see.

No comments: