Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weighing in on Ultimate Frisbee

So, today's weigh in was good. I dropped another pound to 344 lbs. Only 3 more pounds to go until I have lost 25 lbs. Yay me!

In other news (of sorts), Alison and I play Ultimate Frisbee every Wednesday with a group from Ali's work. Ali and I are two of the worst players, especially me with the weight on, but we have fun anyways. I made a really good interception last night, but ended up stretching my left hamstring, so I am limping quite a bit today. Such is life for the overweight and out-of-shape. All things considered, I am doing well.

Have a great week all!
Here are some pics of Anisha. The one outside is of her talking to a tree at Little Red River park last Saturday at the Guiding Jamboree. Ali sat Anisha down near a tree and when she looked back, Anisha was babbling to the tree, stopping as if to listen to the tree's response, then start back up again; like she was having a conversation with it. I wasn't there to see this, but it apparently went on for 10 minutes.














Here also are a couple with Anisha taking ALL the books off her bookshelf and placing them on the floor. She really likes that game. And then she tries to read the books.

No comments: