Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weighing in for June 12

Not much new and exciting here.

Trent - Subbing is slowing down due to the end of the school year and beginning of exams. No word on my audition yet, but they said that they would let me know by the end of this week. My Calculus correspondence midterm is coming up at the end of the month, so I am busy getting ready for that. My weight stayed the same this week. 344 lbs.

Ali - She is busy with the new hip and knee clinic at her work. Work is still going well. She recently found out that she is going to be attending a Physiotherapy conference/convention that she has been trying to attend since she left university. I am not 100% sure when it is, but I think it is in the fall and will be in Regina, if I am not mistaken.

Anisha - She is up and walking around everywhere now, mostly. She is becoming more adventurous with her standing and walking and it's fun to watch. She also fed herself for the first time on Monday. She used her left hand, like her Poppy (my father), so she may turn out to me a lefty, but I think its too early to tell. She like to "read" her books by opening them and turning the pages. Follow this link to see more pictures of her:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=124006&l=46261&id=842200243

Here is a short video or two of her recent accomplishments:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay for walking! It's kind of bitter sweet when they learn to walk. Of course you're proud of them, but the best part is, you just call them and they come. I like the not having to get up and get them. However, it leads to a whole new world of bumps, bruises and getting in to things.
Congrats Anisha! You're getting to be such a big girl!