Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Watch out Prince Albert Theatre!

So I am still sick. Actually, I got worse. The illness I had spread to my throat and knocked me out on Sunday. I also put a lot of energy into my audition with a local theatre group on Saturday, so that could have added to it. Sunday I was sooooooo lethargic and coughing up lots of fun that I barely did anything, but watch the Oscars. It was an ok show overall. I am getting better as of today, but my throat still hurts and I am congested.

On a positive note, I got a part in the play I auditioned for! I will be playing Frank, the older man, in Odyssey's production of Weekend Comedy by Jean and Sam Bobrick; that means I will have to age myself to 50-ish for the show. I've done it before in Plaza Suite and The Affections of May, both with Caviar Players in the Sturgeon Lake area. It is a hilarious comedy about a middle aged couple and a young couple who discover that they have both rented the same cabin for the weekend and then they both decide to share it... antics ensue...

Anyways, the show is playing here in Prince Albert at Carrefour Fransaskois/Ecole Valois Auditorium 449 - 10th Street East, April 25 - May 3.
Dinner Show is $32.00, on April 25, 26, May 1, 2, 3, cocktails 6:30pm,dinner 7pm, show 8pm
Show Only is $12 Adults, $10 seniors, $6 students on April 27 at 2pm and April 30 at 7pm
Phone: 306-922-2287 for tickets and info

If you are in the area during those dates, please come and see the show. It will be the first time I have been on stage acting since 2003. I will keep that info on my blog on the right hand menu. All the best everyone!

No comments: