Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Movie Previews

There are a lot of good movies planned for 2019.

Here is what I am looking forward to: (Note: Release dates may change)

January
Escape Room - A horror based on the popular escape room trend... that I think Saw did back in the early 2000s? I'll still watch.

A Dog's Way Home - From the same author who wrote A Dog's Life. Looks like a cute family movie

Glass - The third movie in the Unbreakable Trilogy. Looks like Shyamalan will finally complete the story.

February
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - Another silly animated movie from LEGO with daffy humour and fun times.

Happy Death Day 2U - I loved the first one so I can't wait to see where they go for the sequel.

How to train your Dragon: The Hidden World - I love Toothless and can't wait to see how they wrap up the series.

March
Captain Marvel - We finally get to see the story about the MCU superhero that will help lay a beating against Thanos

Us - The next Jordan Peele thriller that may or may not connect to Get Out according to internet rumours

Dumbo - Tim Burton looks like he has another hit on his hand with his take on the classic Disney movie.

April
Shazam! - I have been wating for this movie for a while as my sci-fi stories originally followed the plot of a kid who became an adult hero. Looks fun.

Pet Sematary - I disn't know if I wanted to see this remake, but with John Lithgow in it as Crandall, I am sold.

Avengers: Endgame - We finally see our heroes thump Thanos! Or do we?

May
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Stop messing with his dog, please... and him.

Aladdin - Could be great, could suck... I'll have to watch to find out.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - My favorite monster fights other monsters and I am gloriously happy

June
Dark Phoenix - Any chance to see Fassbender as Magneto again, I'm in.

Men in Black: International - The Trailer looked like a lot of fun

Toy Story 4 - If they keep up the trend, should be a fun, emotional story.

July
Spider-Man: Far From Home - I'll keep watching any MCU superhero movie.

The Lion King - The classic reboot looks phenomenal.

August
Hobbs and Shaw - Fast and Furious spin off... I'll do it.

Dora the Explorer - My kids loved the movie in their younger days, as did I, so I'll watch the live action one

Artemis Fowl - Please don't screw up this adaptation of the book.

Angel has Fallen - The third movie in the Gerard Butler Olympus as Fallen secret service agent action series.

September
It: Chapter Two - After the great job they did with the first one, I can't wait for them to end the story

October
Joker - One of many planned Joker movies... I am not sure because from what I have seen I am not impressed on how they are handling my favorite comic book character.

Zombieland 2 - Apparently this sequel is on its way. Should be fun.

November
Frozen 2 - Where will the go for the sequel? Hopefully somewhere fun!

December
Star Wars: Episode IX - There is no pleasing fans after Last Jedi, but I am anxious to see how they wrap up the Skywalker storyline.

Happy viewing!

No comments: