Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Anticipated Movies 2015


Here is a selective look at some of my anticipated movies of 2015.

 
January

Taken 3 – They won’t leave Liam alone, and I will continue to watch him kick ass!

Project Almanac – A found footage time travel movie delayed from 2014. It looks ok, plus I like time travel movies

February

Jupiter Ascending – Delayed from 2014, this Sci-fi adventure from the Wachowskis (The Matrix) looks great

Kingsman: The Secret Service – A nice spy action flick that looks like a British version of Wanted, but with style and tea

March

Cinderella – the first of the kid’s movies for my girls that looks promising this month. Cool effects.

Home – With Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory) as the lead alien voice, this neurotic alien kid’s movie looks fun.

April

Furious 7 – Another Fast & Furious movie, physics defying stunts, and last movie of Paul walker. I will be there.

May

Avengers: Age of Ultron – I think I’ve heard of this one… Looks promising

Mad Max: Fury Road – The trailer I saw had Pachabel as the score and multiple explosions. I think that sells anything

Pitch Perfect 2 – The Pitches are back! I will be there. Loved the first.

Tomorrowland – The teaser was brilliant and looks great.

June

Jurassic World – One of my top 3 anticipated movies this year. I am VERY stoked to return to dinosaurs and see Chris Pratt ride with his Raptor posse.

Inside Out – A very interesting take on emotions and the mental state of kids done by Disney.

July

Terminator: Genisys – I didn’t want to see this until the trailer landed and showed me a new take on what I grew up with. I’ll give it a chance.

Minions – The comedic part of Despicable Me get their own movie. It might work.

Ant Man – Another Marvel movie with a cool concept. Don’t know a thing about it, but I’ll be there.

October

Jungle Book – The first of two Jungle Book reboots/remakes. I will see both considering I am a huge Jungle Book fan.

November

Spectre – James Bond is back and Christoph Waltz is the villain. Take my money

The Peanuts Movie – Some people give this static, but I am an old fan of Charlie Brown and the gang.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt2 – Hated the book, but Pt1 movie was well done. Can’t wait to see it end.

December

Star Wars: The Force Awakens – THE most anticipated movie of 2015 for me. The teaser trailer looked awesome, and with JJ at the helm, I have faith. Fanboys will poopoo it, but it will still make tons of money and become a classic.

Mission Impossible 5 – Tom Cruise is back, and I will always watch these movies.


I know there are other releases I may have missed (Like another Friday the 13th reboot???), but these are the ones I am looking forward to. I will see others for sure, but these are must watches for me.

Have a great year everyone!

No comments: