Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tonsillectomy

Well, after a couple of years away, I have decided to randomly blog again. I have had Strep throat 6 times over the past year. That really sucks. Yesterday I got my tonsils out. It was a pretty easy experience. I was rescheduled from last week.
Last week I was told I may have sleep apnea, which I don't. I had to see an internist, who didn't think I had apnea. I was waitlisted for this week, and it was yesterday.
I stayed at the hospital last night in ICU to keep on eye on me in case of apnea. I slept very well, although I kept waking up every 1.5-2hrs to pee thanks to the saline IV.
I got a good bill of health to go home today, not before enjoying some porridge and a soft poached egg (which was amazing!).
Now I am home, with soft tonsil-less friendly food, and I am parked in front of the TV.


No comments: