Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weighing in on Halloween

I didn't realize that I haven't posted in a while.

1. My weight went up a couple of pounds and then back down to 324 lbs on hallowe'en. All things still looking good. My reward movie in the theatres was Passchendaele. It was a good movie, one of the best Canadian Made movies I have seen in a while. Great story. Go see it.

2. Anisha dressed as a puppy for Halloween. We figured that since she calls everything else a puppy (Cats, rabbits, us...) we would dress her as a puppy. We didn't take her out Trick-or-treating since she doesn't understand it anyway. Plus, the first candy she gave out she freaked out about thinking that she lost her favorite thing in the world. Click on the picture below for my facebook album with more pics:


3. My parents are coming up for a visit tomorrow. It will be nice to see them and for them to see how big Anisha is.

4. Anisha is doing well. She seems to have a mild allergy to something in her right eye. I know, a very odd place for it to spring up, but we will look into it. Once in a while, her eye will puff up from something and then disappear after a couple of days. Doctors here say its an allergy. It must come from her rubbing something in her eye.

5. Alison is doing well still and always busy with Sparks and Guides. Tonight was their Chili meal fundraiser and it went very well. Anisha and I had some and it was yummy. But Anisha was a little bit of a grumpus since she had been at the hall with Ali for a while and wanted to go home.

Thats it for us here. I will try and post more often in the future, I promise. Have a great week all!

No comments: