Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2008

Campfire Fun and Correspondence update

Well the BBQ went great. We had about 9 people show up, most of them Ali's co-workers. We had some great food (Cara's potatoes rocked and April was the star by bringing ice cream and popsicles), and good laughs. At about 9:30, it began to drizzle, so we called it a night and everyone went their separate ways. Ali and I were exhausted prepping for the party by mowing the lawn and cutting wood. Our forearms were screaming aches and pains.Everyone at the Party in the backyard


Anisha kept grabbing Trent's empties and lugging them around...
Trent was the other Trent in my show back in May...
I don't really address myself in the third person
All the wood we got free from Ali's work


You can see all the rest of the pics and a couple of cute Anisha shots by clicking this line to my facebook album.

Some of you may know that I am taking Math correspondence courses from the Athabasca University to upgrade my teaching degree. Well, actually, Sask learning doesn't recognize my ESL teaching minor, so I have to take 4-5 courses anyways within the next few years. Anyhoo, I am just about done my Calculus course and about 25% done my Statistics course. Here are my standings thus far:

Math 265 - Calculus I
Assignment #1 - 90.9%
Assignment #2 - 91%
Midterm - 83.5%
Assignment #3 - 69.5 %

Despite my lower Assignment #3 mark, I am sitting at a nice 82.94% going into the last assignment and final for Calculus.

Math 215 - Statistics
Assignment #1 - 100%
Assignment #2 - 92%

Although I am only 2 Assignments in, I am sitting at a great 96% in Statistics.

Other than my parents, Ross and Colleen, are coming up for a visit at the end of the week, not much else new. Have a great week all!

No comments: