Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2008

Altered weight

Anisha hamming it up for Nanny and Poppy's camera.
So, my parents came up last night in their huge camper van. It drinks gas like we breathe air, so you can tell how old it is. Actually, it's older than me, made in 1976.

They also brought up their weigh scale which is exactly like mine, a Weight Watchers scale. I used it to compare and have discovered the following: my scale was overweighing me by about 5 lbs. So this morning, I stepped on my scale to see 336 lbs. Then I went to my parent's scale to see 331 lbs. Therefore, my investigation was right... my scale is wrong/inproperly programmed. Despite my attempts to reprogram my scale, it still weighs me more. Heck, the scale at the gym says I'm 227 lbs, so, on average, my offical weight is less that my scale tells me. So, I will be adjusting my weight as I go. With my parents up and my movie secret shop due, I think Dad and I will go see Tropic Thunder.

Anisha was a little scared to see my parents, but soon warmed up to them. I came home this morning from working out to see Anisha and my mom dancing Newfoundland Jigs in the kitchen. Here is the video with a watermark on it because I had to convert it to a smaller file to upload it...

No comments: