Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27, 2008

Weighing in on my Midterm and a goal reached!!!


Well, it has finally come to pass: As of this morning, I have reached my 1st goal of weight loss and I am allowed to see "The Dark Knight" when it comes out at the end of July. I officially weigh 341 lbs. I was worried because I weighed myself yesterday to discover I may have gained 2 lbs, but I weighed myself this morning so I can update my blog and found I have dropped! I am very proud of myself and I can no go for my next major goal of 300 lbs where I can watch movies anytime I want. That's a 41 lbs goal... I can do it! And hey, I am only 1 lbs away from seeing a regular movie in theatres...
But I won't have time right now. This afternoon is my Calculus midterm for my correspondence course. My last two assignments have been 90.9% and 91%, so I am hoping to get a good mark today as well. Then, this long weekend, Matthew and Lindsey and Conner come up from Sherwood Park and camp with us at Beaver Glen Park in Waskesiu. I will post pictures after we return.
And Lindsey, as for your post, I am sooooo anti-political correctness, so I know where you are coming from sister! Hell, I used to listen to the late George Carlin (RIP) and I often used sexist segregation in my Drama class for no real reason other than to break down the politically correct nature of schools and social settings.
Have a great Canada Day long weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but in order to get a proper reading, you're supposed to weigh yourself at the same time every day. We're always lighter in the morning. You might find those 2 lbs have come back by this evening.

(My trick is to do it right when you get up, after a pee and before a shower. Those are the best results! ha ha)

Lindsey said...

However, I must say congrats on reaching your first goal!

Trent, Alison, Anisha & Samantha said...

That is exactly when I weigh myself, first thing in the morning!