Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weighing in on camping *UPDATED*

Not much new this week.

1. Ali's brother Matthew is getting married to Lindsey! They got engaged last weekend in Banff. You can read about the cute proposal by following the link posted on the right in my blog to their blog. We don't know when the wedding is, but they want it to be sometime before the end of this year.

2. Even though I was able to work out this past week, I still didn't lose any weight. I am still at 346 lbs. It may have to do with my meals over the long weekend... I will endeavor to lose more soon so I can see a movie. I've got my Cineplex secret shopper form, so I have to do it soon.

3. Over the long weekend, Ali, Anisha and I drove to Candle, Emma and Anglin Lakes to see their campgrounds, as well as Beaver Glen campground in Waskesiu in the Prince Albert National Park. Matthew, Lindsey and Conner are coming to visit us the Canada Day long weekend, so we did some campground investigations.

We cooked some hot dogs over the fire both days we traveled, so it wasn't the healthiest trip we took. lol.
You can see the pics here on facebook using the public access link.

UPDATE (5/23): Here is a video of Anisha feeding herself tonight and falling asleep while doing it. lol. Also one of her clapping.

No comments: