Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saskatoon Blitz 2014 - Day 1

I am no longer a fan convention virgin.



This weekend is the Saskatoon Blitz, an anime-style convention held at Prairieland Park. 

A wide variety of fans & cosplayers arrive to celebrate all that is anime, cartoon, and other pop culture awesomeness.
I'm here selling my books & having a great time making fans, meeting the public, & seeing some sweet cosplay.

Below are some of the cool cosplays I've seen down here:
Elsa... Let it Go.

Kingdom Hearts

Gambit! As portrayed by my buddy Matthew Mihilewicz!

Jack Frost

Astrid

Do YOU want to build a snowman?

Little Wolverine!

Sherlock Holmes - Benedict Cumberbatch

Bat country! 

Some awesome Batman Cosplay.

Hawaiian Boba Fett & creepy lady.

No clue, but awesome!

No comments: