Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Books and eBooks

Very awesome day today as I went to get a parcel from the Canada Post office and found that my books have arrived. So very exciting to have my first book published. I am keeping one for myself and the other four are going out as gifts this Christmas. (Well, I hope they get them in time for Christmas, but at least for 2013.
My first book!
My book is also an eBook now. It took me many hours to convert it into one, so I hope it was all worth it. For those who want an eBook version of my story, head over to Lulu.com and search for Galactic Odyssey.
Or click this line for a direct link to my eBook.
Apparently, it is also available on the iBookstore! Click this line for the iBookstore link. Or just search iTunes for my eBook!

My eBook cover. Pretty sweet!
Last Friday we took the girls to go see the Broadway North production of The Little Mermaid, and it was awesome. Both Samantha & Anisha dressed in Ariel Dresses and took some toys. They LOVED the show and Samantha even helped with the standing ovation by raising her hands at the end when the cast did. Awesome!
Samantha waiting for the show to start with her Prince Eric toy.
Anisha "reading" the program at intermission.
Anisha and Samantha posing with Ursula (Randi) who did an excellent job.
Notice Anisha has the Ursula toy.
Anisha and Samantha with the young lady who played Ariel.
Samantha apparently likes to look at the people who were in the show obsessively
Samantha with King Triton (Norm).
Anisha wouldn`t get a picture with him; found him too scary.

No comments: