Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mortgages and Weight

Well buying a house is a busy bit of work. We have been busily working with the mortgage people to get that financing in order. We have been finally approved, now we just need to find "everyone's friend": a lawyer. The home inspection is tentatively next Tuesday morning, but Ali has an important meeting that day and I have been pre-booked in to sub that morning. I may be able to swing the afternoon because I would love to go around with the inspector to see what this all entails. Most of our family has been recommending we go around seeing as its our first house, but if the schedule won't let us be there, so be it.



I weighed myself this morning and lost 3 pounds. I am now down to 337 lbs. So far I am on the right track for losing weight. I try and work out by doing cardio every day, but that isn't always possible.



I am subbing a lot more now. One of the math teachers at the local high school that I have been subbing for a lot is pregnant and will go on Maternity leave by the end of the school year, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that if I sub for her enough times, I can get my foot in the door to cover her math classes when she goes on leave. She has been sick a lot lately, that is why I have been covering her work. Who knows... this may work in my favour.



Nothing else new here. We leave for Calgary on the 15th of February and are really looking forward to the trip.



All the best everyone!

No comments: