Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weighing in on my B-Day and a goal missed

So, with every challenge, there can be a loss. I challenged myself to lose more weight by my B-Day on Sunday last weekend, and I didn't make it. I basically almost stayed the same for a month, so maybe it wasn't all that bad. I am now at 325 lbs. A very slight increase.

My Birthday went well. I went to church to start, then I had an afternoon show which went well, then I came home and had some BPs ordered in and spent the night with my family. I received the movie "The Mist" from Anisha and my POWER tie I wanted from Tip Top Tailors from Alison, plus an Advent calendar. Anisha helped pick out an ice cream cake for my B-day and it was Dora the Explorer.


The Dora Cake for my B-Day
(Click the picture for more on Facebook)

The rest of the run of my show went great. The usual odd line mess up, but nothing ever serious happened for the rest of the run. The cast party on Saturday night was great. The cast gave Layla (the director) and myself the posters from the wall of the show that were used as templates for the "Self-Help" books in the show... or vice versa. Either way, they were wicked posters and I got one. It was very nice of them. Since it was the last show, we got to partake of the excellent food from Farm Flavour Catering that catered our dinner show and OH MY GOD was it amazing. The chicken almost melted in my mouth, the salmon was soooooooo succulent, and the spinach salad had rose petals in it which was a unique and yummy touch.

The only definite drama I am in now is helping our church with their Xmas show next weekend. Very easy stuff.

Thats about it for here. Below is a picture of Anisha reading to Ali and I along with a short video of her reading to us.

No comments: