So things are slowing going in a positive light:
1. I have had 2 interviews with local school boards and the public board has agreed to put me on their Substitute teacher list. I just have to get all the paperwork together for them: Police security check, teaching certificate, past experience from my past teaching work, etc. So I won't be starting until the end of April I think.
2. My car is gonna be fixed on April 16-19. I will be getting a rented car from SGI to still run around. No cost to me whatsoever, other than time maybe.
3. Some financial relief has come our way with our moving bonus, so that is all good. I will still owe money on our taxes, but Ali gets some back, so it all comes out in the wash.
4. Today I received my course materials for my Math upgrading, so I can get started on that. However, my course doesn't officially start until May, so I won't be able to get a hold of my tutor before then.
5. I weighed myself today, and I was a little worried about not losing any as I haven't been to the gym this week because Anisha has been sick with a chest cough. But I did lose one pound, so now I am at 353 lbs. I am thinking I will try and get to an even 350 lbs before I see my next movie so I can work with a nice round number. We math people are lazy, aren't we. lol
6. Finally, Anisha turned 11 months old yesterday, April 2nd. One more month until the big 1 year! No, were are not having a huge party like some crazy parents have. She won't understand the who hoopla, may probably get overwhelmed, and will just wanna play with the boxes. Nope, a nice simple party for her. My parents and Ali's parents should be up, and that will be excitement enough for her. Also, Anisha now weighs 20 lbs! What a big girl.
Here are some pics of her on her 11 month B-day and how she has turned to gnawing on her crib from time to time: